• National Dairy Producers
• American Farm Bureau Federation
• USDA Ag Marketing Service Dairy Programs
• USDA Dairy Market News
• UW Extension - Dairy Management
• Purdue Dairy Extension
• Penn State Dairy Extension
• UC Davis Dairy Management
- DairyLine A Multi Ag Media Company
DairyBusiness Communications is a Multi Ag Media LLC company. It combines the established dairy publications, radio, Internet seminars, video production and database marketing. It represents an "integrated dairy media" information platform supporting, and targeting, larger herd producers across the country and beyond.
- Dairy Cattle Genetics and Selection
University of Maryland study on genetics and selection of dairy cattle.
- Dairy Cattle Insect Management
Information on controlling flies, lice, grubs and mange mites on dairy cattle.
- Dairy Cattle Insect Management (NebGuide)
Resource of information on controlling flies, lice, grubs and mange mites on dairy cattle, provided by University of Nebraska.
- Dairy Cattle Research
North Carolina state research on dairy cattle.
- Dairy Cattle Resources
WWW Virtual Library for Dairy Production.
- Dairy Food Safety Laboratory
University of California at Davis research centers working on dairy food and cattle.
- Dairy Herd Management
Publication that provides dairy farmers with information and advice.
- Dairy Management Column
Daily cooperative management column from the University of Delaware.
- Dairy Market Statistics
Annual summary of market statistics on dairy products collected and compiled by the Dairy Programs of USDA's Agricultural Marketing Service
- Dairy MAX
Links to sites of interest for the dairy farmer.
- Dairy Practices Council
Nonprofit organization of education, industry and regulatory personnel concerned with milk quality, sanitation and regulatory uniformity. Also provides educational guidelines for the dairy industry.
- Dairy Process Engineering Centre
Enhance the profitability and Cleaning Systems sustainability of the Australian dairy Industry Project industry through leadership in the Student Vacation Program development and application of Guide Manual process engineering skills.
- Dairy Production Facilities
University of Maryland publication based on building dairy production facilities.
- Dairy Products, Annual Summary (Cornell University)
Annual summary of data on the production of manufactured dairy products, including butter, cheese, frozen products, evaporated, condensed and dry milk, and whey products for major states and US.
- Dairy Waste Management
Perdue University site dedicated to dairy waste management.
Business-to-business online exchange focused on serving the US dairy industry.
Information on nutrition, waste management, genetics, breeding and economics.
Providing news and information for milk producers and consumers.
Internet source for genetic information for dairy bulls.
- DHMO in the Dairy Industry
Research pertaining to dihydrogen monoxide.
- Health and Diseases
United States National Dairy Database maintained by the University of Maryland.
- Hoard's Dairymen
Online resource for dairy farmers and anyone interested in the dairy industry.
- How to Interpret the New Animal Model for Dairy Sire Evaluation
Article by Jeffrey F. Keown.
- Japanese Dairy Cattle Improvement Program
Report from the Japan Genetics and Breeding Division, National Institute of Animal Industry.
- Make Ice Cream Online
source for ice cream makers, ice cream supplies, ice cream recipes, ice cream history, and ice cream trivia.
- Marketing of Dairy Products
Marketing of Dairy Products publication, provided by the University of Maryland.
- Milk Science (Zaragoza University)
Resource for information about milk science, mainly milk proteins biochemistry, throughout the world.
- Minnesota-South Dakota Dairy Foods Research Center
- National Animal Health Monitoring System
- National Dairy Council
Research-oriented site for health professionals and media includes the latest health and nutrition research reviews.
- National Dairy Herd Improvement Handbook
Publications are the full text of the National DHI Handbook.
- National Mastitis Council
Not-for-profit professional organization devoted to reducing mastitis and enhancing milk quality. Located in Madison, Wisconsin.
- NDSU Dairy Extension and Research Resources
North Dakota agricultural experiment station focused on dairy research.
- New York State Dairy Statistics Database System
New York state dairy statistics, federal milk marketing order statistics and US dairy statistics, and Wisconsin dairy statistics.
- Nutrition and Feeding
University of Maryland study focused on Nutrition and Feeding.
- Reproductive Management of Dairy Cattle
University of Maryland study on Reproductive Management of Dairy Cattle.
- Somatic Cell Count and Milk Quality
Explanation of somatic cell count (SCC), commonly used as a measure of milk quality.
- Southeast Dairy Foods Research Center
- The Dairymans Gateway to the Internet
- The Resource - Dairy
Dairy reference published by the Nebraska Cooperative Extension at the University of Nebraska.
- Total Dairy Management
Dairy management at the Cornell Animal Science Department.
- United States National Dairy Database
Collection of dairy production publications available throughout the US.
- US Dairy Forage Research Center
Research laboratory at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a dairy research farm.
- USDA Economic Research Service (ERS)
Agency of the US Department of Agriculture that provides economic analysis on efficiency, efficacy, and equity issues related to agriculture, food, the environment, and rural development.
- USDA Regional Research Project
Reference materials on dairy food safety in regards to mastitis.